Eurostar TF Update

 Wow, I can't believe it. 2 months has passed.
Enough chit chat, renders


 

I've finished the TBF and are now working on the TF (Trailer First). I know I'm still very far away from finishing it, and honestly, I've never done a project this huge so I can't really give any expected release date or anything (well an accurate one that is). That said, expect a beta of the power car sometime around February 19. I hope holidays in December will give me enough time to at least finish the power car.

Where have I been for the last 2 months you ask? Let's just say that I've been getting really burned out by doing nothing but 3D Modelling in my free time for roughly... 6 months. Also fun fact, according to steam I have 953 hours on blender. That's the steam version though (which I think I installed on the 15th of May 2021 at 14:27:36 just to track my hours), the true amount of hours I've spend in blender may truly be unknown, though if I have to guess, it's probably 1200 hours total.

Comments